Word on the street is that Santa likes lavender.
Tempt him with these double-stuffed Lavender Peppermint Brownies.
This recipe is a fun Christmas-time twist on our WWL Lavender Chocolate Chip Brownie Mix by adding mouth-watering peppermint patties that melt with decadent chocolate chips. These brownies are low fuss but high anticipation!
Double Stuffed Lavender Peppermint Brownies
- 1 bag of WWL Lavender Chocolate Chip Brownie Mix
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 12 peppermint patties
- 1 cup of peppermint candies, crushed
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease a 12-count cupcake pan with butter
- Using a whisk, mix the first four ingredients until just combined.
- Add a spoonful of batter to each cupcake well in the pan. Use only half the batter.
- Put one peppermint patty in each cupcake well on top of the batter.
- Add a spoonful of batter to each cupcake well.
- Sprinkle crushed peppermint candies on top of each brownie.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until done.
- Let cool slightly, and carefully remove each brownie to cool completely on a wire rack.
We are running our first-ever retail Black Friday Sale on all WWL labeled products.
This sale ends December 15th, 2023.
Use coupon code: BlackFriday23
Take a deep breath… And enjoy!
The WWL Team