Interested in capturing the magic of Wayward Winds?
We love our farm and are eager to share the beauty with you!
For professional and commercial photo shoot inquiries, please see information below to book a session.
Let us know you’re coming!
Lavender Northwest Photo Contest
All guests and any photographers participating in the Lavender Northwest photo contest are welcome to snap shots for free during our open hours 10-5 everyday in July. These photos may not be used for commercial gain without permission, but please share your masterpieces on social media and tag our farm!
- $40 per 2-3 hour session OR
- $25 per client if 3 or more consecutive mini sessions (1 hour) on the same day – minimum $75 per day
Payment due at time of appointment via cash, check, or venmo. Card payments can be arranged.
- You can schedule a time to come to the farm by filling out the form on the left. After hours shoots are happily accommodated during July between 7am-9pm.
- 2-3 hour session for photographer and up to 6 additional people. Mini sessions are 1 hour per client, with 3+ clients consecutively.
- Photographers may arrive 30 minutes prior to session to set up at no additional charge.
- We are open to the public everyday July 1st – 31st from 10-5. Keep that in mind when scheduling a time to come out.
- Our farm spans several acres and, while we cannot guarantee you will be the only photographer at any given time, there is plenty of room with many lovely settings to choose from.
You are welcome to bring your own props as well as use the wicker furniture, couches, and bathtubs we use to liven up our farm. Please return all props to their original position after use and kindly refrain from using anything that is not set out for public use.
Keep in mind the best bloom time is during July (small fields are in bloom as early as late June, large field blooms mid-July through early August) and that visitors may be on-site during your session.
Help us care for the lavender plants while staging photos and feel free to visit our u-pick for bunches.